Application for Emergency Financial Assistance
Are you a member of the Colorado Army or Air National Guard in need of emergency financial assistance? We may be able to help...please carefully review the following documentation and submit your application when complete. Your application will be reviewed by our approving committee and you will notified once complete. Please allow a full business week for your application to be reviewed.
Click below to download a fillable version of the CONG Foundation Assistance Application.
Steps to a successful application:
- Download the application and fill it out completely. Please note that a signature is required from your Chain of Command. The application is set-up to accept electronic signatures for faster processing. Missing information or signatures on the application will delay application processing.
- Review the application for the required documents (listed on page 1). Missing documents will delay application processing.
- Save all documents in a file on your computer for your records.
- Email the application and all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance filling out your application or to verify application status, please contact:
- Air: Michelle Abarca at 720-847-9116
- Army: Buckley AFB and Aurora Armory, Denise Harris at 720-847-8495
- Army: Denver Area and North of Denver, Jennie Zambo at 720-250-2771
- Army: South of Denver, Jenny Morgan at 720-250-3971
- Army: Western Slope, Danielle Hindson at 720-250-5571
- Army: Recruit Sustainment Program (RSP), Henry Hernandez Jr. at 720-250-2773